17 Jan Prayer Requests
It has been a little while since I have been on here to blog. I will try to do better. As I was thinking about what I might post, the first thing that came to mind was a few prayer requests. There are about a million that I could put here, but I would like to ask you to pray for just a couple that I have from the past couple of days:
1. Please pray for Julie…she was in a car accident today and broke her neck. She is having surgery right now.
2. Please pray for Norm…he fell a two weeks back and broke his ribs, but now has blood clots in and around his lungs and may need surgery on this week.
3. Please pray for Kevin and Tabitha, a young couple that had a miscarriage this week.
4. Please pray for a young lady who is awaiting pathology reports on possible breast cancer.
5. Please pray for a man who is going through a tremendous trial and work and my possibly lose his job.
As Christians, we are supposed to bear one another’s burdens, but I am afraid most of us fail to simply pray for those who have need. Please pray that God will work in a might way in these requests in particular. I would appreciate it and I know they will too.